Links to Resources for Prison Inmate Civil Rights Information
Civil Rights Laws
- New Jersey Civil Rights Laws – Discrimination
- Federal Civil Rights Laws – Discrimination
- Pennsylvania Civil Rights Laws – Discrimination
- The U.S. Constitution and Protection Against Police
Prison Inmate Civil Rights
- American Civil Liberties Union – Prisoner’s Rights
- New Jersey Department of the Public Advocate – Guarding Inmates’ Rights
- Pennsylvania Department of Corrections – Inmate Information
Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA)
20 First St. NW, Washington DC 20534.
PREA is federal legislation passed in 2003 to address the problem of rape and sexual abuse in US prisons and jails. The NIC web site contains numerous reports and information about PREA.